Covington 10" Trim Saw
Save $0.00 Save $-1,295.00
Original price $1,295.00 - Original price $1,295.00
$1,295.00 - $1,295.00
Current price $1,295.00
Covington's 10" Trim Saws cut rocks, minerals and glass (we recommend using an ultimate glass blade when cutting glass on this saw). Trim saws feature Covington's unique "Koolerant Kontrol" valve which virtually eliminates splash. Valve "C" adjusts the flow from reservoir "A" into blade compartment "B" to maintain proper coolant levels. Excess coolant from cutting area returns to the reservoir. Twin drains allow easy cleaning of sump.
Covington's "Complete" unit includes power feed and a hood. Unit ships assembled with motor, operating instructions, and product guarantee. The hood ships separately.
- Power Feed Feeds Rock to Saw Automatically
- Cross Feed Permits 3-1/2" of Material to be Slabbed Without Reclamping
- Bulldog Vise Grip Holds ALL Rock Shapes and Swings Away for Hand Trimming
- Hold Down Hook Runs Under the Tabletop so Work Piece Cannot Climb Blade or Jam
- 1/3hp Motor Mounts Directly on Back of Tank Casting
- Front Shield Protects Operator from Cutting Waste
- 5/8" Steel Arbor Shaft
- Covington Gold Series Blade